the reason is different for everyone
this one’s mine tho, which is why i did my MVLPs instead of doing as many as possible
oooOOOh SENTIMENTAL get it away from me i worked too long on this ow my wrist (ilu)
- j o h n g r e e n -
TeH fUAlt iN uoR StAsrr S
mAEK JOHN FIND THE THING OGM
alright so im in the middle of trying to make a sup guy font and i was wondering if anyone even likes the idea before putting more effort in.
would anyone want this downloadable once complete?
This is a real thing. A real frying pan you can buy.
I have a mighty need.
most of the lights are out in my kitchen so there’s a spotlight on my fridge
This is your child before and after one year of exposure to a new street drug knows as “The Animes.” Police forces are still researching the sources of this substance, but it is known to be very addictive and its side effects are nearly irreversible.
Signs that your child may be under the influence of “The Animes” include:
- making an account on deviantART.com - While it appears innocent, this website is actually a black market for different types of “The Animes.” It contains the highest concentration of animes abusers worldwide.
- changing their typing habits - If your Honors student starts typing sentences that substitute “teh” for “the” or uses asterisks for actions (i.e., *noms on you XD*) or starts adding -chan to the end of names, “The Animes” have most likely gotten to a near-irreversible state that requires years of therapy.
- a sudden interest in Top Ramen - In it’s early stages, your child or loved one may request to eat instant ramen noodles up to a few times a week. At this stage, it is still possible to fix some of the damage “The Animes” have caused. However, if they begin using chopsticks with every meal, you may have no choice but to lock them in their room and confiscate all Hot Topic products.
For more information on how to protect your child from the evils of “The Animes,” please visit www.theanimesawarenessfoundation.org or call us toll free at 1-800-HOT-YAOIZ
95% of you won’t want this on your blog. Reblog if you’re the 5% who care about the victims of The Animes.
I’m not afraid to admit… I was once under the influence of The Animes. Please reblog this so people can learn to live barely active, nearly healthy lives again, like me.
Here is my Giveaway!!!
I recently hit over a thousand followers so I thought why not reward them and thank 3 lucky people who will win some prizes. I was paid recently and would love to spoil some cosplayers on this site! I will keep it quick and short for the prizes and rules.
- One whole cosplay from any Fandom!!! Literally any fandom.
- 2 Wigs of your choice
- 1 set of 3D Gear boxes. (I make 3D Gear sets for a living right now, so you will get what is in the picture above)
- 2 Wigs
- Survey Corps Cloak
- Any prop that is under $50 (you may commission me for a prop, I will make it for you.)
- Survey Corps Hoodie (or any hoodie)
- Erens Key Basement
1. You must be following me! (It is for my followers,I will check)
2. You must Reblog/Like to enter.
3. You can Reblog up to 5 times.
4. Must be comfortable enough to give me your shipping address I need to send you the items someway!
5. Keep your asks box open.
6. Do not be a giveaway blog ( I will check!)
7. I will ship anywhere as long as I can do it.
8. I will choose a random generator to pick the winners! Everyone will have a fair chance!
My Giveaway will end April 10th, 2014! If you have any questions my askbox is always open! Good luck!!!